Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Welcome!

I love to plan a party.  I get an idea in my head and it is literally all I can think about. No joke.  And then I go all out.  Well, not all out because I don't have a money tree in my backyard!

Some have suggested that I go into the Party Planning Business.  Is there a market for such a business?  I have no clue.  A wedding planner, yes.  But a party planner?  Hum. 

So I decided to start this blog.  Maybe it will be a first step in my future business!  :)  If you live in Western Pennsylvania and you are looking for a Party Planner, leave a comment and let me know!

Otherwise, consider this a blog where you can find ideas for your party.  I'll include links, how-to's, pictures and fun ideas.  I always keep things simple, budget friendly, and fun. 

Let's get this party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment